Live DOM Viewer
Script not loaded.
This script puts a function
w(s) into the
global scope of the test page, where s is a string or
object to output to the log.
Some files are available for testing purposes, notably "image" is an image.
- a GIF image of two cats
- a PNG image of the word "null"
- a Flash file
- a Flash file sent as text/plain
- a Flash file sent as image/gif
- a JS file
- a CSS file
- an HTML file
- an HTML file with a script that alerts
- a GIF image after a two-second pause
- a JS file after a two-second pause
- an XHTML file
- an XML file
- an XML file sent with the SVG MIME type
- a malformed XML file
- an SVG file
- an SVG file sent with the XML MIME type
- the same file as
image, but with a Content-Disposition header set to
inline with a filename